The implementation is simple :
- write the link :
<a class="gypoplight" href="#?w=560&rel=popup1&btn=Close&msk=msk=skins/skin5_guppy2015/">The link text</a>w=500 indicates the width of the window
rel=popup1 popup1 is the name of the id of the div container
btn=Close contains the text of the tooltips button closure
msk=msk=skins/skin5_02/ indicates the skin directory for the button image
- write the content in a layer with the appropriate classes :
<div class="gypopup_block" id="popup1"> .... The content to display ... </div>
The purpose of this page is to show :
- the usefulness of secondary configurations page
- the inclusion of jQuery plugins in documents
1 . Configurations are established in secondary Config boxes.
Just add them to the list of available configurations, and configure locations as in the main configuration.
The usefulness of this extension is evident :
- lighten up the columns of the main page
- use in plugins
2 . Structure for the integration of jQuery plugins in documents is implemented by taking into account the following subdirectories inc/ :
- csshead : contains css files needed by plugins
- jshead : contains css files needed by plugins
- jqhead : contains files script
Most jQuery plugins work this way: place the necessary files in the corresponding directories without forgetting the pictures and write the formatting in the editor, either in the free boxes or items concerned.