In accordance with the provisions of Articles 6-III and 19 of Law No. 2004-575 of 21 June 2004 on confidence in the digital economy (LCEN), this legal notice is brought to the attention of users and visitors to the site: demo-skins.papinou.fr
The demo-skins.papinou.fr website is accessible at the following address: https://demo-skins.papinou.fr/
Access to and use of demo-skins.papinou.fr are subject to the present legal notice detailed below as well as to applicable laws and/or regulations.
Connection, access and use of this site imply full and unreserved acceptance of all the provisions of this legal notice.
This site is displayed with GuppY 6 , a free CMS respecting good practices, security, privacy and protection of personal data of users.
- the site demo-skins.papinou.fr is edited by Yves Le Borgne 22 rue du Trégor 29490 Guipavas, contact of the site, as administrator of the site and director of the publication.
- the site is hosted by the company o2switch, whose head office is at 222-224, Boulevard Gustave Flaubert - 63000 Clermont - Ferrand , +33 (0)4 44 44 60 40 , https://www.o2switch.fr/
- all Internet users who browse, read, view and use the demo-skins.papinou.fr website are considered users.
- By using the site, you acknowledge having read and accepted these conditions, which may be modified at any time and without notice. I cannot be held responsible in any way for any misuse of the service.
All content on this site, including, but not limited to, graphics, images, text, videos, animations, sounds, logos, gifs and icons, as well as their formatting, are licensed under the CeCILL license or under the original license for the scripts used.
Any article, news, post, various documentations of demo-skins.papinou.fr must include a citation of the source with a direct link to the original.
For any request for authorization or information, please contact me through the Contact page of the site. Specific conditions are provided for the press.
In accordance with the provisions of Article 5 of EU Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of user data shall respect the following principles:
- Data may only be collected and processed with the consent of the user who owns the data.
- The collection and processing of data is limited to the maximum for the display of the site, for comments, for messages on the forum, for the processing of members' preferences. Each member can modify or delete his preferences at any time.
- The site editor undertakes to guarantee the integrity and confidentiality of the data collected.
In accordance with the requirements of Article 6 of the European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of personal data only takes place if the user has expressly consented to the processing.
The personal data collected on the site are :
- for visitors: the pseudo, the IP address, the email address after formal acceptance in a contact form, comments, forum,
- for members: nickname, IP address, e-mail address after formal acceptance in the registration form with their processing for the saving of preferences.
The hosting of the data on the site https://demo-skins.papinou.fr is provided by o2switch whose headquarters are located at 222-224, Boulevard Gustave Flaubert - 63000 Clermont - Ferrand , +33 (0)4 44 44 60 40.
The data collected and processed by the site are exclusively hosted and processed in France.
The editor of demo-skins.papinou.fr is responsible for the processing and protection of the data. He can be contacted via the Contact page of this site.
User rights and procedures for implementing user rights
In accordance with the regulations, the user has the rights listed below, in order to comply with his request, he is required to communicate his name, first name and e-mail address,
The site editor is obliged to respond to the user within a maximum of thirty days.
- Right of access, rectification and right to be forgotten
The user may access, update, modify or request the deletion of data concerning him/her via the Contact page of the site. If he/she has one, the user can delete his/her account by clicking on "My account" in the Preferences box, then by deleting his/her preferences.
- Right to data portability
The user may request the portability of personal data held by the site by making a request through the contact page of the site.
- Right to limit and object to data processing
The user has the right to object to the processing of data by the site without the site being able to refuse.
- Right to determine the fate of data after death
The user is reminded that he/she can organise what happens to his/her collected and processed data if he/she dies, in accordance with law n°2016-1321 of 7 October 2016.
- Right to refer to the competent supervisory authority
If the site editor decides not to respond to the user's request, and if the user wishes to contest this decision, he/she is entitled to refer the matter to the Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL) - https://www.cnil.fr - or any competent judge.
Obligations of the data controller
The site editor undertakes to protect the personal data collected, not to transmit them to third parties except in a legal framework, to notify the user in case of rectification or deletion of data.
On the demo-skins.papinou.fr website, the https protocol is used, an admin protection is set up, the update is applied to each release of a new version of GuppY for a better protection of personal data.
In the event that the integrity, confidentiality or security of the user's personal data is compromised, the data controller undertakes to inform the user by any means.
The site uses "cookie" techniques to process statistics and information on traffic, to facilitate navigation and to improve the service for the user's convenience.
For the use of "cookies" files involving the storage and analysis of personal data, the user's consent is necessarily requested. The use of these "cookies" and personal data is strictly limited to this site.
The user's consent is considered valid for a period of 365 days. At the end of this period, the site will again request the user's permission to save "cookies" files on his or her hard drive.
1. Opposition of the user to the use of "cookies" by the site
The user is informed that he/she may oppose the recording of these "cookies" by configuring his/her browser software.
If the user decides to deactivate the "cookies" files, he/she will be able to continue browsing the site. However, any malfunctioning of the site caused by this manipulation cannot be considered to be the fault of the site editor.
2. Description of the "cookies" files used by the site
The site editor draws the user's attention to the fact that the following cookies are used during navigation:
- for visitors: GuppYConnect6, GuppYCookie6, GuppYCrypt, GuppYScreen, their lifetime is the duration of the connection.
- for connected members: GuppYConnect6, GuppYCookie6, GuppYCrypt, GuppYScreen, GuppYUser6, their lifetime is 365 days, except if you disconnect, in this case they will be deleted, at the reconnection they will be recreated.
- for service users: GuppYPost6 (blog, forum, guestbook, news, recommend, reactions to articles), GuppYPref6 (registration, connection, administration), GuppYContact6 (advanced contact), GuppYAdmPref6 (administration), GuppYConnect6 (connection, administration).
GuppYPref6, GuppYConnect6, GuppYCrypt, GuppYUser6 cookies are encrypted for content security, with the possibility to change the encryption key for the site editor.
While browsing the site, the user is made aware that third party "cookies" may be stored.
More specifically, these are the following third parties:
In addition, the site integrates social network buttons, allowing the user to share his activity on the site. Cookies from these social networks may therefore be stored on the user's computer when they use these functions.
The user's attention is drawn to the fact that these sites have their own privacy policies, which may differ from those presented here.
The site editor invites users to consult the privacy policies and personal data management policies of these sites.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The present Legal Notice is governed by French law. In the event of a dispute and in the absence of an amicable agreement, the dispute will be brought before the French courts in accordance with the rules of jurisdiction in force.
For all reports of illegal content or activities, the user may contact the publisher via the Contact page of this site or by registered mail with acknowledgement of receipt addressed to the publisher at the address specified in this legal notice.